Take Advantage of this Great Opportunity
The Smith MBA Case Competition is an avenue for students interested in problem-solving, business development, consulting to provide their insights on a real life business development issue for the Canadian Olympic Committee. The Committee is really excited to hear from MBA students to see how students would approach this problem, and provide them with usable feedback.
Register your team at smithmbacase.com.
About the Case Competition
Who: Teams of four MBA students participating together – registration closes May 24.
What: Business development live case developed with the Canadian Olympic Committee
- Case released on May 26 electronically
- 10-15 minute video submissions for case presentation due on June 7, electronically
- Finalists announced on June 12
- Case released on June 19
- Live final round conducted at the Smith Toronto campus on June 20, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Smith Toronto Campus (200 Front St, Simcoe Place)
Judges: COC, RBC, and consulting firms to be confirmed
Prizes: Cash prize to be awarded to winning teams