Applications are open online and will close on Feb. 26, 2018.
The Emerging Health Leaders Program is a two-week intensive program available to both undergraduate and graduate students. This program will challenge the way you think and it will push you to become a better leader by focusing on: personal leadership development, effective teams, change management, design thinking, as well as identifying, implementing and championing new ideas and innovations in a health environment.
At the end of the program, you are more likely to:
- Challenge your thinking and develop your personal leadership capabilities
- Become a champion for innovation by learning how to spot, support and implement new and creative approaches to getting things done
- Develop your ability to collaborate, and work within and across multiple teams to solve complex problems
- Learn about how to make an immediate impact in the workplace
- Experience an intensive leadership development program that will supplement your professional resume or Graduate school application
For more information on the Health Leadership Academy, please visit healthleadershipacademy.ca