Are you a Level 3 or 4 Student? Interested in Working at Deloitte?
Are you interested in pursuing your CPA in one of these service lines?
- Financial Advisory
- Risk Advisory (Operational Risk)
- Finance Consulting
Learn more about Deloitte at their Information Session
When: Thursday, Sept. 7 (8 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.)
Registration closes on Aug. 25 and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Once registration has closed, students will receive a confirmation email with event details.
- During the three-hour event, students will rotate in a group through various sessions at designated times. Students can choose how they spend their day – spending more time networking or attending each breakout – but can expect the following:
- Small group conversations on various Deloitte topics throughout the session
- Short presentations showcasing life at the firm
- A networking space with Deloitte practitioners and Partners
- The opportunity to take a peek at the state-of-the-art building
Preparing for the Event
- Here are a few key items students should keep in mind when preparing for the sessions:
- Dress code for the event is business professional
- If students are unsure of what this means, ask them to think about what they would wear to an interview
- There will be approximately 40 Deloitte representatives available to connect with during the session; We encourage students to speak to as many practitioners and Partners as they can throughout the event
For registration information, please see OSCARplus – Business Events