Begin your term on solid footing and take a journey into asking: Who am I? How do I strip away the layers and uncover my true essence? Why am I here? What would it look like for me to live authentically in a world that isn’t always supportive of my true self?
This is your chance to find support with other travellers on the path who are asking similar questions. Try a variety of mindfulness practices and experiment with integrating them into your daily life.
The series will include 50 minute workshops with interactive group exercises, reflective practices to try at home, at least one meeting with a staff coach, and weekly self-awareness exercises designed to support you to:
- Find freedom to be who you really are
- Discover your personal daily rhythm through mindfulness practices
- Move from self-criticism to self-compassion, letting go of the tyranny of “Shoulds”
- Set relational boundaries, while bringing forth your authentic self from behind the façade
- Uncover a sense of your true life purpose
A completion certificate will be granted for participating in the full five weeks and staff coaching session.
From a former participant: “The Becoming Yourself Series gave me the tools to find what it is I truly want and how to find peace and tranquility within the busy course of my life. It helped me set aside time to dedicate to myself, my goals, and my well being. After completing the series I felt closer to myself as well as those around me. I would highly recommend this series to everyone.