McMaster libraries have launched a new library catalogue which is accessible on the web.
The new system brings with it new library accounts, as well as, a host of new features including:
- a new search tool called Quick Search that integrates journal articles with books and other library collections
- a new and improved search interface for the Catalogue and a refreshed “Classic” Catalogue
- a PIN code to keep your library account secure
- a Reading History option in your library account that keeps a list of library materials that you’ve checked out and returned to the library
- the ability to request books from Innis, Mills, or Thode libraries and have them waiting for you at the Service Desk (And, of course, browsing and self-serve from the shelves is always available!)
If you have questions, the library has created a helpful FAQ with tips and information about the new catalogue system.
If you have questions about the new catalogue system or the features available from your library account, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com