Marquee Group Advanced Excel Training
When: Saturday, May 26 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Where: RJC 313
There is a $75 cost to attend this event (the remaining portion of the charge will be subsidized by CPD).
About the Marquee Group
The Marquee Group, Canada’s leading provider of financial modeling training programs, is pleased to offer its Advanced Excel seminar to DeGroote students.
Established in 2002, The Marquee Group specializes in providing current and aspiring financial professionals the tools they need to master the most important areas of financial modeling and analysis.
Marquee has provided instructor-led training seminars to thousands of professionals and students in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Australia and China.
For several years, The Marquee Group has conducted the annual training programs at numerous banks, pension funds and business schools.
This one day seminar combines interactive discussions with hands-on Excel computer work. The session is designed to provide students with the Excel skills that will be required in a business environment.
- Transforms participants into Excel “Power Users”
- Bridges the gap between academic course work and real-world application
- Prepares students for employment in the business world
- Covers topics included in the training provided by major banks and corporations
- Individualized attention from instructors
- Experienced instructors are seasoned financial professionals
Please register in OSCARplus