- Human Resources and Management
Carolyn Capretta received her Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science from McMaster University. Her corporate career consists of experience in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, and Biotechnology industries where she held various positions in the laboratory, sales and marketing areas. This included developing and implementing strategic plans, sales training and development, new product launch and product recall.
Carolyn Capretta is a lecturer in Human Resources and Management. Her experience includes teaching at the undergraduate and graduate level.
She has taught in the Commerce, Masters of Business Administration, and Masters of Health Management programs. Courses include the following:
- Management Skills Development
- Human Resource Management and Labour Relations
- Introduction to Marketing and Business Environment and Organization
- The Human Resource Management and Marketing modules of Health Foundations I (online)
- Marketing Management
Carolyn’s ongoing commitment to teaching and learning includes earning Instructional Skills Workshop and Facilitator Skills Workshop certificates. She has also co-facilitated for the Instructional Skills Workshop.
- Master of Business Administration, McMaster University
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL)
- Change Management Professional (CMP PROSCI)
- Bachelor of Science, McMaster University