Haoze (Hugh) Chen
- PhD Program
Haoze joined the PhD program at DeGroote School of Business in September 2018. His primary research interests include green product innovation, social media marketing, and corporate social responsibility.
Supervisor: Devashish Pujari
- Master of Applied Environmental Studies, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
Before joining the PhD program at DeGroote School of Business, Haoze worked in the Green Hotels Global project a an Account Manager for over two years in Toronto. He had the responsibilities of managing hotel sustainability platform, quantifying and reporting clients’ sustainability performance and conducting utility usage analysis.
- Ontario Graduate Fellowship 2020-2021
- The Faculty of Business Distinguished PhD Student Scholarship 2020-2021
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022