Javier Mella Barahona
- Finance and Business Economics
Javier joined the PhD program (Finance) at DeGroote School of Business in September 2013.
Supervisor: Ronald Balvers
- M.B.A., Universidad de Chile
- M.S., Finance, Universidad de Chile
- Ms.B.A., Finance, University of Rochester
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria
Prior to coming to DeGroote, Javier worked as an analyst for the Central Bank of Chile and as a research and control analyst for Banchile Inversiones, a mutual fund company. He taught several courses at Universidad Mayor in Chile. He also published a short paper in a Chilean journal about venture capital contract structures.
Beta Gamma Sigma Honour Society (New York Chapter)
Chilean Researchers in Canada Network (RedIcec)