- Finance and Business Economics
- PhD Program
Jian joined the PhD program (Finance and Business Economics) at DeGroote School of Business in September 2017. His current research interest mainly lies in Asset Pricing, Investment, Empirical Finance and Risk Management.
Supervisor: Ronald Balvers
- M.B.A., Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- B.Econ., Peking University, Beijing, China
- B.S., Peking University, Beijing, China
Prior to joining McMaster, Jian spent more than 6 years working as an analyst in the financial industry. He has rich experience in equity markets and futures markets. Jian is good at financial analysis, financial modeling and financial valuation.
- CFA Charterholder
- SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9