Mohammad Sadegh Moshtagh
Mohammad Joined the PhD program (Management Science) at DeGroote School of Business in January 2019. His main research interests include Supply Chain Management (Location, Allocation, Routing, Closed Loop Supply Chain, Inventory Management, E-commerce, Stochastic Programming, Application of queuing theory), Revenue Management and Pricing (Pricing, Game Theory, Coordination Strategies, Incentive Schemes), and Data Science.
- M.Sc., Industrial Engineering, University of Tehran (UT), Iran
- B.Sc., Industrial Engineering, Khaje Nasir Toosi University of Technology (KNTU), Iran
- Taleizadeh, A. A., & Moshtagh, M. S. (2018). A consignment stock scheme for closed loop supply chain with imperfect manufacturing processes, lost sales, and quality dependent return: multi levels structure. International Journal of Production Economics.
- Moshtagh, M. S., & Taleizadeh, A. A. (2017). Stochastic integrated manufacturing and remanufacturing model with shortage, rework and quality based return rate in a closed loop supply chain. Journal of Cleaner Production, 141, 1548-1573.
- Taleizadeh, A. A., Moshtagh, M. S., & Moon, I. (2018). Pricing, product quality, and collection optimization in a decentralized closed-loop supply chain with different channel structures: Game theoretical approach. Journal of Cleaner Production, 189, 406-431.
- Taleizadeh, A. A., Moshtagh, M. S., & Moon, I. (2017). Optimal decisions of price, quality, effort level and return policy in a three-level closed-loop supply chain based on different game theory approaches. European Journal of Industrial Engineering, 11(4), 486-525.