- Information Systems
- PhD Program
Nicole joined the PhD program in September 2014. She is specializing in Information Systems. Her research interests are in e-health, more specifically the barriers and issues surrounding the adoption and impacts of health information technology on the user.
Supervisor: Yufei Yuan
- Masters of Science in Management Science, Brock University, 2013
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, Brock University, 2010
- Understanding Continuance Intentions of Physicians with Electronic Medical Records (EMR): An Expectancy- Confirmation Perspective, Ayanso, Anteneh; Herath,Tejaswini: O’Brien, Nicole, Decision Support Systems, September, 2015 Volume 77.
- AMCIS- 2017, August 10-12, 2017, How does Social Networking Reduce Loneliness for Older Adults?, Boston, MA, August 11, 2017
- HICSS- 49TH, January 5-8, 2016, The Role of Social Networking in Healthcare, Kauai, Hawaii, January 8, 2016
- 54th Annual Conference CORS/MOPGP’12, Understanding Continuance Intentions of Physician with Electronic Medical Records, Niagara Falls, On., June 13,2012
- Mapping the New Knowledge, Brock University, Understanding Continuance Intentions of Physicians with Electronic Medical Records (work in progress), Poster presentation, April 11, 2012