- Management Science
- PhD Program
Shuai joined the PhD program (Management Science) at the DeGroote School of Business in September 2017. His research interests include vehicle routing and dispatching problem, heuristics and meta-heuristics.
Supervisor: Kai Huang
- M.Sc., University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
- M.Eng., Nankai University, Tianjin, China
- B.Sc., Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
- B.Econ., Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
Commerce 40T3 Fall 2020
- Zhang, S., Zhang, W., Gajpal, Y., & Appadoo, S. S. (2019). Ant Colony Algorithm for Routing Alternate Fuel Vehicles in Multi-depot Vehicle Routing Problem. In Decision Science in Action (pp. 251-260). Springer, Singapore.
- Zhang, S., Gajpal, Y., Appadoo, S. S., & Abdulkader, M. M. S. (2018). Electric vehicle routing problem with recharging stations for minimizing energy consumption. International Journal of Production Economics, 203, 404-413.
- Zhang, S., Gajpal, Y., & Appadoo, S. S. (2017). A meta-heuristic for capacitated green vehicle routing problem. Annals of Operations Research, 1-19.
- Gajpal, Y., Abdulkader, M. M. S., Zhang, S., & Appadoo, S. S. (2017). Optimizing garbage collection vehicle routing problem with alternative fuel-powered vehicles. Optimization, 66(11), 1851-1862.
- Zhang S. and Gajpal Y., (2016) Two-phase Heuristic Approach for Capacitated Green Vehicle Routing Problem, “2016 Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) Conference, Edmonton, Canada, June 4-7, 2016”
- Zhang S. and Gajpal Y., (2017) Pollution Routing Problem with Electric Vehicle, “2017 Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) Conference, Montreal, Canada, May 28-31, 2016”