1st year MBA students! You’re invited to practise your interview skills with industry partners/alumnus and a small group of peers at our Mock Interview Night!
Learn effective interview skills through practice, observation and feedback.
Mock Interview Night details:
Tuesday, October 4
- Time: 6 – 9:30 p.m.
- Location: The RJC
- Register: OSCARplus
- Register by: Tuesday, September 27
- Email your resume (in pdf) to email@example.com by Tuesday, September 27
- Indicate your 2 preferred work industries. No guarantee, but we’ll do our best to group you with a corresponding company representative!
- After September 27, those who have not submitted their resume will be removed from the attendee list and students on the wait-list will be invited to participate
What you need to know:
- Dress code: Business Formal
- Interviews are not firm specific. If you would like to prepare, focus on your STAR stories as they relate to your current experiences on your resume
- We recommend that you eat dinner before the event
- This is a popular event and space is limited – register before Tuesday, September 27 to secure your spot!
If you have an accommodation need for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is for 1st year MBA students only. All other registrations will be removed.