The KPMG Core Consulting Skills workshop is a two-day program, open to MBA students only, that will give you the opportunity to develop core consulting skills and establish a common approach to service delivery used in the industry. The program is built around three phases of the fact-based consulting approach: frame the issue, analyze the facts and communicate solutions.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply a fact-based consulting approach to develop effective client solutions
- Provide recommendations based on the best available evidence
- Present proposed solutions using a structured communications approach
- Utilize coaching, feedback and group dynamics to foster a high performing team
- Embed innovation as a standard problem-solving asset
This exclusive opportunity is open to a maximum of 30 students. Don’t miss your chance to network with your peers, learn about the Management Consulting practice at KPMG, and develop your knowledge and approach to consulting engagements.
The two-day workshop will take place at the RJC, from 9 am – 5 pm on Friday, November 15 and Saturday, November 16. Lunch and coffee will be provided.
Apply in OSCARplus, Job ID 118679 and submit a cover letter explaining why you want to participate, and what you can contribute to the workshop. The application deadline is November 6 at 11:59 pm and acceptance will be confirmed no later than November 11.