Bring your lunch and join the Student Experience CPD team as we talk about Associations over the next few weeks. At these lunch-and-learn information sessions you’ll learn about accreditation, events and other benefits of membership.
The information sessions and dates are as follows:
- Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA): Tuesday, November 5, from 1 -2 pm, in the RJC 333 Boardroom
- Project Management Institute (PMI): Tuesday, November 12, from 1:30-2:30 pm, in RJC 313
- Canadian Marketing Association (CMA): Wednesday, November 13, from 1:30-2:30 pm, in RJC 214
- Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA): Thursday, November 14, from 1:30-2:30 pm, in RJC 313
- Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL): Tuesday, November 19, from 1:30-2:30 pm, in RJC 364
Register in OSCARplus.