Start the new term (that is full of more changes) by consciously creating your life to match your authentic self. A chance to find support with other travelers on the path who are asking similar questions. Try a variety of mindfulness practices and experiment with integrating them into your daily life. This series is funded by Open Circles.
We will explore the following themes:
- Set goals for each area of your life this term to consciously create a sustainable daily routine
- Practice self-care and self-compassion: How will you sustain and take care of yourself going forward?
- When life changed in the pandemic, how was your sense of meaning, purpose, and personal success affected?
- Reflect on and articulate your values and life dreams
- Develop a mindful, compassionate definition of success
- Build confidence, purpose and joy
- How to work with weaknesses and difficult emotions such as fear, loneliness, frustration, or uncertainty
- Integrate gratitude into daily life while developing compassion for others and contributing to a better world
What you need to know:
- The course includes weekly 50-minute workshops with interactive group exercises, self-awareness and mindfulness practices to try on your own, and a meeting with a staff coach
- You will be guided in practicing daily mindfulness exercises in your own time and submit a short weekly reflection about your experiences with these exercises
- Six week series from January 17 – February 25
- Registration deadline (to have your schedule included in setting the session time): Monday, November 29
To register, visit the Open Circle website.