BMO: Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship
Submitted by Alex Cotoc for DeGroote School of Business
The future of banking starts with you. The BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship can help you do big things. Lime Connect is pleased to be an Equity Through Education partner of BMO Capital Markets to provide scholarships for students with disabilities. Launched in 2005, Equity Through Education helps people achieve their dreams by giving them the opportunity to develop themselves through education.
Selected recipients will receive $5,000USD (students in Canada) to support their future studies.
2023 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- A current undergraduate or graduate student at a four-year university in the United States or Canada (the graduate program itself, e.g., business school, might be shorter in length)
- Accepted into or continuing university as a full-time student in Fall 2023 and returning in Fall 2024 with a minimum 40% course load
- Pursuing a degree in business/commerce, computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics, or a related discipline
- Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- A person with a (visible or non-visible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Previous BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education scholars and applicants are encouraged to apply again if they remain eligible
- Application Deadline: Sunday, April 9 at midnight PST
- References Deadline: Sunday, April 16
- Register: limeconnect.com
Leave a Reply