Enrolment for Spring/Summer courses will begin on Monday, March 15 at 9 a.m.
- Remember to review:
- The requirements for entry into Level II Bachelor of Honours Commerce.
- The course description of the class you want to take to make sure you’re meeting any pre-requisites.
- Permissions are automatically added for students with a GPA greater than or equal to 5.0 and enrolment/completion of the required courses/units
- COMM 2INO offering in the spring summer term is reserved for current Levell II students who were not able to take the course during the academic year.
- You are permitted to enroll in two courses in the Spring and two courses in the Summer term.
- If you wish to overload, send an email to email@example.com to request permission to overload. If you wish to overload you must have a minimum 7.0 term GPA.
- There must be an open seat to enroll in a course even with a permission
If you have any issues enrolling:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your McMaster student account and include:
- Full name
- Student number
- Course Code
Emails will be responded to in order of receipt.