What you need to know:
- The Canadian Chinese Finance Association (CCFA) is an independent and not-for-profit organization established in 2001
- Over 3,000 full-time members comprising finance professionals, scholars and entrepreneurs from Canada and China
- CCFA sees itself as a bridge to facilitate, the development of business relations, the discovery of investment opportunities, and to promote financial education and exchange of talents built upon leading business practices
- Pioneered the Finance Student Mentorship Program and hosted career fairs to assist in career development
- Actively initiated and involved in charitable and volunteer campaigns in the community
- Daju Gu
- Cheif Operating Officer of Toronto Futures Options Swap Exchange (tFOSE)
- President, CCFA
- Time: Friday, July 16
- Date: 8:00 – 9:15 p.m. (EDT)
- Register: Zoom
NOTE: This event is open to both MFin and MBA students.
You must register in advance for this meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.