We’re excited to announce that Canadian Tire is hosting their first-ever Virtual Networking Mixer on August 27 for the Finance Associate Analyst (FAA) New Graduate Program this summer. This mixer will include:
- Success Stories: From current and past students in the program
- Key Dates: When to apply, interviews, results
- Networking with Senior Leaders, Current Finance Associate Analyst and the Campus Talent Acquisition team
- Q&A directly with CTC representatives during the networking portion
- Date: Thursday August 27
- Time: 4:30 – 7:00 p.m (EST)
- Audience: Undergraduate or post-graduate students who will be graduating in December 2020 or Summer 2021 enrolled in a Business or Finance-related programs.
Apply here by Monday, August 24 at 11:45 p.m. (EST). You will be prompted to submit your resume when you register. The Top 100 students will be contacted by our Campus TA team with the link to join this virtual mixer!
New graduate recruitment is in full swing! Check the Events Calendar on OscarPlus frequently, as new events are being added each week.