This is an incredible opportunity for third- and fourth-year undergraduate students to hear from some of Canada’s most impressive CEOs and CHROs, including:
- Startup Canada
- Children’s Mental Health Ontario
- And more!
About the Program:
The CEOx1Day program is designed to close the gap between students and CEOs by identifying promising future leaders and giving them the opportunity to learn business and leadership skills from top Canadian executives.
Founded 14 years ago, CEOx1Day is a student leadership development program, providing career insights and executive networking opportunities to the world’s most promising students. The CEOx1Day Program is looking for students with a strong academic placement, who have demonstrated leadership on campus and in their communities, and who want to change the world! If you’re looking for a mentorship and career building opportunity, we invite you to apply to be mentored by one of Canada’s top CEOs.
- Professional networking exposure – Finalists will have the opportunity to network with the participating CEOs and CHROs as well as Odgers Berndtson executive search and leadership development experts. Finalists will also build their network with other ambitious students locally and across Canada, through the LinkedIn CEOx1Day Finalist Alumni Group.
- Practical career management advice – Finalists will hear from current CEOs and CHROs about how they managed their careers, what challenges they overcame, and what they are looking for in high potential talent.
- Internship consideration – Finalists will have an opportunity to be considered by Odgers Berndtson for a summer internship or full-time placement after they have graduated.
- Deep insights into personal leadership skills – Semi-Finalists will have the opportunity to receive a personalized leadership assessment by Hogan Assessments, as well as a debrief with one of the members in Odgers Berndtson’s Leadership Advisory.
To learn more, visit our website.
Interested? Apply here now!
The application deadline is Sunday, October 29 at 11:59 p.m.