The DeGroote Finance and Investment Council (DFIC) is hosting a CFP/CFA Certification Information Session. The session will bring together representatives from both the CFA and CFP association in addition to industry professionals to talk all about these prestigious certifications.
What you need to know:
- Open to all McMaster undergraduate and graduate students
- Concepts will include information on designations, personal experiences, and a Q&A session
- Registration information can be found on the DFIC Linktree.
Tuesday, April 5
- 5:00 – 5:20 pm: CFA/CFP organizations will share information on designations
- 5:20 – 5:40 pm: CFA and CFP holders will provide their personal experiences with the CFA/CFP
- 5:40 – 6:00 pm: Open Floor Q&A between CFA/CFP organization, charter holders and DFIC/DeGroote Students
To learn more about DFIC and register for future events, visit their Linktree.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org