Course evaluations are an important opportunity for you to share your thoughts and feedback, and to help influence future courses.
What you need to know:
- MBA Fall 2021 course evaluations specifically for the first half of I601, I603 and I604 will be open until Friday, October 29 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT)
- If you see two different course evaluation options for I603, please be sure to select the one with the correct instructor name (Nour El Shamy)
- While your name will be recorded as having completed the course evaluation, your name will never be associated with your individual response
- Only aggregate results for classes with 5 or more responses are released to your instructor and the appropriate administrators
- These aggregate results are never released until all marks for the course have been submitted.
Please provide a fair, honest, and complete evaluation for each of your courses. The more students who fill out the course evaluation for each course, the more credible the results!
To complete the course evaluation, visit the McMaster University Course Evaluation website.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete your course evaluations, and for recognizing the important role course evaluations play in teaching and learning excellence at DeGroote.