Are you looking for assistance with data analysis and visualization? DASH: Data Analysis Support Hub is here to help.
DASH can help with the following topics:
- Creating data visualizations, including charts, graphs, and scatter plots
- Figuring out which statistical tests to run (e.g., t-test, chi-square, etc.)
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data with software including SPSS, Python, R, SAS, ArcGIS, MATLAB, and Excel
- Choosing which software package to use, including free and open-source software
- Troubleshooting problems related to file formats, data retrieval, and download
- Selecting methodology and type of data analysis to use in a thesis project
Book An Appointment with the DASH Team | Schedule a Consultation
- Receive help with data analysis from a member of the DASH team! Book a one-on-one appointment to discuss an assignment, explore software options, or generally receive assistance with data analysis and visualization.
- Schedule a consultation today.
If you have any questions, please contact the DASH team at firstname.lastname@example.org.