The DeGroote Finance and Investment Council (DFIC) will be hosting an Equitable Bank (EQ) Recruitment Event. EQ is coming to campus for a one-hour virtual event to recruit undergraduate students from McMaster for their Summer 2022 Internships.
What you need to know:
- Open to all McMaster undergraduate and MBA students
- Concepts will include recruitment, firms, experience from associates and education
- There will be speakers from EQ attending this event
- 4 – 4:20 p.m. (EST): Campus introductions and presentation on opportunities, timelines, and bank’s culture
- 4:20 – 4:40 p.m. (EST): A “tell-all” Q&A about resumes, cover letters, shortlisting and interviews (questions will be sent to you in advanced)
- 4:40 – 5 p.m. (EST): Breakout rooms between Campus Recruiters and DFIC members plus a small session for our members to ask questions and make an impression on the Campus team
To learn more about DFIC and register for future events, visit their link tree.
Wednesday, January 19
- Time: 4 – 5 p.m. (EST)
- Register: Linktree
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.