Innovation, automation, process excellence. What do these three words have in common? It’s what YOU can bring to the DeGroote Operations Management Area Inaugural Case Competition!
For the DeGroote Operations Management Area Inaugural Case Competition in collaboration with the DeGroote Operations Association, we are partnering with TELUS to tackle one of the most increasingly prevalent topics globally for any business: sustainability. TELUS is looking for your innovative ideas on sustainability within the supply chain, which could be used to help shape the 2022 sustainability strategy for the Procurement and Supply Operations Team.
What’s in it for you?
- Meet and network with the TELUS Procurement and Supply Operations team
- Each team will be assigned a DeGroote MBA mentor to facilitate idea generation
- Develop new, and improve upon, your work-ready skills to enhance your resume
- Apply in-class learning with the opportunity to impact a real-world case positively
- Build a network and valuable relationships with other students
- Get exposure to a large Canadian enterprise
- Great way to stand out to recruiters
- Builds the confidence you need to succeed in industry and learn valuable real-world skills that push you outside your comfort zone
What are the position requirements?
- Open to all level students in the BCom or IBH program
- Team players with strong collaboration skills
What you need to know:
- Registration deadline: Sunday, January 30
Friday, February 11 and Saturday, February 12
- Time: All day on February 11 and mid-morning until early afternoon on February 12
- Register: OSCARplus