Applications are being accepted for trading floor coordinator positions.
Ideal candidates are highly driven, dependable and self-motivated with a genuine interest in Finance. Applicants should have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, exceptional leadership skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in a very precise and accurate manner. Additional requirements include:
- 20 hours completed in the Volunteer Internship Program (VIP)*.
- Working towards a McMaster degree. Students from all faculties are encouraged to apply!
In this role, successful candidates will:
- Supervise the trading centers, and assist students and visitors with inquiries.
- Work on publishing the DeGroote Trading Centers (DTC) newsletter: DeGroote MarketWatch (DMW).
- Assist in the organization of events at the DTC, including the Trader in Residence speaker series, and May@Mac.
If you are interested, please submit a hard-copy of your resume, cover letter, and a photocopy of your completed 20 hours of VIP to the Gould Trading Floor (DSB 122A), or email these documents to email@example.com in one PDF document.
The application deadline is August 31, 2019.
* This requirement is waived for students who have taken one of the trading courses: 3FI3, 4FI3, F722 or F742.