Engineering and Commerce Case Competition 2019
The internationally recognized, 5-day interdisciplinary case competition is back and we are looking for four students to represent McMaster! If you are an upper year Commerce student with a passion for real world problem solving this opportunity is for you!
Where: Concordia University (Montreal, QC)
When: Feb. 19 – 23, 2019
Costs: $560/student (pending partial funding)
- Intensive training opportunities with industry professionals and McMaster faculty
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Real world case challenges
- Exciting networking and social events in Montreal with students from around the world!
For more information on the competition breakdown visit engcomm.ca.
A successful team member will be someone who has clear communication skills, is a problem solver, a quick adaptable learner and most importantly a team player. Technical competency in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio are an asset but not required. Other experiences that will serve as an asset:
- Co-op or internship experience preferred
- Manufacturing and/or operations experience
- Marketing and/or accounting experience
- MARS Apprentice experience
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Unofficial Transcript
- List three brief and concise bullet points as to why you would like to participate
Deadline: November 5
Those who are selected to move forward will be contacted for an interview.