The Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship honours the memory of a pioneering woman in the Canadian capital markets. If you are a 1st year full-time MBA student or Co-op MBA student seeking a Summer 2023 internship and are interested in a career in Capital Markets/Finance, please read carefully!
Build practical skills, gain experience, network with industry leaders, enjoy financial assistance and launch into a successful career in capital markets.
What you need to know:
- Encouraging female participation in the Canadian capital markets, the Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship includes:
- $25,000 cash award
- Paid summer internship at a leading investment dealer (May-August 2023)
- Women’s leadership training
- Executive coaching – One-year mentorship program
- One-year WCM student membership
- Program Sponsors: RBC Capital Markets / Bank of America Merrill Lynch / Scotiabank / Bank of Montreal / CIBC / Fasken Martineau / TD
How it works:
- Applicants must be female and must be enrolled in a first-year full-time MBA program or Co-op student entering into their second academic year in January 2023.
- Application forms will be emailed to qualified MBA students on Wednesday, October 5.
- Attend the virtual Heather L. Main Scholarship Fireside Chat on Monday, October 17 to learn more about the scholarship and meet past recipients (details can be found on OSCARplus).
- Book a drop-in appointment on Tuesday, October 25 to have your application reviewed by a Relationship Manager.
Applications must be submitted by email to Disha Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. (ET) on Monday, October 31.