What you need to know:
- Tentative Fall 2022, Winter 2023 and Summer 2023 course schedules are available on the MBA Program website.
- Registration for ALL terms opens in Mosaic on Tuesday, July 5 at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
- Registration deadline: Tuesday, August 2 (registering after this date will incur a late registration fee).
How do I know if a course is being offered virtually or in person?
All courses are in person at the RJC unless otherwise noted in Mosaic.
Problems on Registration Day?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to read the automated response you receive. Common issues will be addressed through this auto-response.
- Include your full name and student number in all communications along with screenshots of the problem you are experiencing.
- Course seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you receive the error “Department Consent Required”, this means the course is full. Send an email to email@example.com to receive the link to the waitlists.
- You can add your name to the waitlist for a maximum of 3 courses per term during the course registration period (July 5 – August 3).
- We will monitor course enrollment and notify you before classes begin if a seat becomes available. Be sure to check your email daily.
- We are not able to respond to questions about your current placement on the waitlist.
- If a seat becomes available, we will email the first student on the list and give them two days to register for the course.
- The seat will be offered to the next student on the list if the student does not register within two days.
- In the meantime, you should register for an alternate course.
Resources on the MBA website:
- Step-by-step Registration Guide
- Course Schedule (use drop-down menus at the top to select year and term)
- Course descriptions and outlines (for previous year outlines if available)
- Specializations (confirm requirements for your specialization)