Want to get involved? Take on a leadership role, and apply your experience and expertise to contribute to secondary students’ experiential learning and personal/professional growth! As a university student, your role will consist of guiding our competitors throughout the different phases of our case competition and answering questions they may have about university life. Applications are due Wednesday, January 26th at 11:59pm EST!
We are looking for someone that:
– Is passionate about business
– Likes to build relationships through mentoring and assisting students
– Has an approachable and friendly personality
– Wants to be involved in something impactful
– Motivate, guide, and inform the students that participate in the HSBH competition
– Assist mentees throughout the phases of the competition as well as providing valuable insight
– Build a strong relationship with mentees; be a role model they can communicate freely with about any university topic
– Use your knowledge and experience to answer their questions
– Must be a current DeGroote Commerce/IBH Student
– Previous leadership experience is an asset, but is not required.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Instagram page @highschoolbusinessheroes.