Sign up for Klick’s Fall Early Talent Networking Event exclusively for students or new grads who identify as Black or Indigenous, exploring careers in our various fields of expertise.
- Tuesday, November 28
- Time: 4:00-6:30 p.m. (EST)
- Location: 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto ON
Klick is the world’s largest independent marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences brands, with 1,500+ people headquartered in Toronto and other six global locations. This networking event aims to provide attendees with valuable insights from our top-notch leaders and recruiters, and our main objective is to bring these talented individuals into our pipeline for current and upcoming internship and full-time opportunities.
- Analytics (careers in Marketing Data Analysis, Data Engineering)
- Applied Sciences (careers in Biotechnology, AI studies, Engineering)
- Consulting (careers in Data Sciences, Consulting, Health Sciences, and general disciplines)
- Creative (careers in Creative Copywriting, Art Direction, Studio Production, Design)
- Delivery & Project Management (careers in Advertising Project Management)
- Experience Design (careers in Customer Experience Design (CX), User Experience Research (UX), Content Strategy)
- Media (careers in Media Planning, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Media Operations)
- Medical (careers in Medical and Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs)
- Strategy (careers in Digital Strategy, Community Management, Social Strategy)
- Technology (careers in Quality Assurance, Software Development, Digital Transformation)