The KPMG Ideation Challenge (KIC) provides you with the opportunity to interact with your peers as you work together to develop a solution to a real-world business problem related to Environmental, Social and Governance strategy.
You’ll bring your innovative ideas to life as you learn from great thinkers, collaborate with students from across the country, develop your business skills and grow your connections within KPMG.
Join the challenge and kick-start your career with KPMG!
What you need to know:
- To participate you should be currently enrolled at a Canadian university and either:
- In your first, second or third year of an undergraduate Business program and interested in pursuing a career with KPMG Canada OR In your first, second or third year of an undergraduate STEM program and interested in pursuing a career with KPMG Canada.
- You can either apply individually or as a team of four people
- Those who apply individually will be placed into a team
- Teams will collaborate virtually to:
- Bring their ideas to life
- Record a 4-minute pitch
- And potentially present to KPMG’s leadership panel at the National Final
- Dress code: smart casual
Wednesday, November 24 – Friday, November 26
- Register: PheedLoop