This virtual hands-on course focuses on the skills required to design and create an interactive financial model of a company that adheres to the highest industry standards. The course material includes model design, logic, construction, financial concepts and accounting treatment. During the seminar, participants will build a model that includes a forecast of a company’s income statement, cash flow statement and balance sheet.
- Date: Friday, October 2
- Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (EST)
- $75 for MBA Full-time and Co-op students
- $125 for BCom/MFin / BLPT MBA students
- This course is subsidized for MBA fulltime and Co-op students but open to all DeGroote business students.
- Step 1: Register on OSCARplus.
- Step 2: Pay the registration fee.
- Please note: Your spot is not secured until you have paid (there are limited spots for this event).
On Thursday October 1, Marquee will send two communications to all students who have registered and paid:
- An information email which will include details on the session (start time, instructor name, tips & tricks on how to use Zoom, etc.)
- A calendar invite which will include the Zoom link to access the training