Attend a training session with the Marquee Group, Canada’s leading provider of financial modeling training, on Saturday, February 8.
This one-day seminar combines interactive discussions with hands-on Excel computer work. The session is geared toward students interested in a career in finance, who have ideally completed at least one Corporate Finance course.
In this seminar, participants will:
- Discuss various valuation methodologies and the appropriateness of using a Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) methodology to value a business.
- Incorporate a DCF analysis into a financial model.
- Properly calculate a company’s levered or unlevered free cash flows.
- Build a terminal year in the model to create a steady-state perpetual cash flow.
- Discuss various methodologies to value the terminal period.
- Review and discuss common DCF errors.
- Use a number of powerful Excel tools to sensitize the outputs.
- Incorporate appropriate credit ratios that impact a company’s covenants.
Participants will need a laptop with Microsoft Excel and should be proficient with the program and have a solid grasp of corporate finance.
Date: Saturday, February 8
Deadline to register: February 2
Cost: $125, includes a handbook to take home.