The McGill International Portfolio Challenge (MIPC) focuses on addressing societal issues which large, institutional investors play a critical role in. Their cases center on solving these issues through innovative portfolio strategies that satisfy the needs of a broad range of stakeholders with competing interests.
What is MIPC?
- Grand challenge that brings together hundreds of students from around the world to solve a complex social issues
- Initiative that bridges the disconnect between academia and finance industry practitioners
- Forum that aims to share sustainable finance solutions with the boarder community
- Opportunity for student teams to win $50,000 CAD in cash prizes
- Opportunity to apply classroom knowledge to a multi-faceted, real-world issue
- Early Bird Registration: June 30
- Standard Registration: September 12
- Case Release: September 14
- 1st Round Submissions: October 3
- 1st Round Decisions: October 11
- Final Round: November 4 and 5