The Student Experience Team is pleased to welcome Ishaan Jain to the BCom team. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our new team member:
- Name: Ishaan Jain
- Program and Level: Commerce, Level II
- Job Title: Commerce International Student Ambassador
What are your main responsibilities?
- I help first-year students in a smooth transition from high school to the DeGroote School of Business. I help develop resources and organize small events.
What will you bring to the Student Experience Team?
- I am looking forward to bridging the gap between the international students and the University by improving communication and organizing engaging events to make their student experience smooth and enjoyable.
What are you most excited about for Fall 2021?
- I am super excited to be a mentor in the FYOP and a team member in the JDCC incubator. Furthermore, I am looking forward to working with the DeGroote School of Business, which will help me gain experience and improve my skill set. This opportunity will help me become a better version of myself in the near future.
Upcoming event Ishaan planned:
- DeGroote campus scavenger hunt: Are you a first-year international student? Do you want to meet other international Commerce students, learn more about campus and win free stuff? Join us during Reading Break on the October 12 for a scavenger hunt. For registration, visit OSCARplus.