National Bank Financial’s Young Women Students Mentorship Program
The program is open for registration on Monday, January 28 and closes Friday, March 1.
You can find out more about the program here. Students can register for job alerts there to be notified when the posting opens.
First activity of selected candidates: Attend the 10th edition of the women investment advisors’ symposium hosted by National Bank Financial (September 22-24, 2019)
In this 2-day program:
- Professional workshops and roundtable discussions
- Sports and networking activities
- Engaging business discussions
- Motivational speakers to help you grow
Second activity of selected candidates: Pairing with an experienced mentor upon completion of the symposium
In this Mentorship Program:
- 2-hour meeting per month during 9 months with your mentor
- Take part in networking and business development activities
- Attend meetings with professionals in the investment industry
This year’s 10th edition of the Women’s Symposium is in Toronto on September 22-24, 2019.