Need Help? Just Ask! MBA Research Support Guide Now Available
Need help finding a specific database and not sure where to start? Can’t remember all the different databases?
Check out the new Library MBA Research Support Guide to not only get you started but also save you time and stress.
Also, you can find specific guides from the “How Do I…” section:
- How Do I Find Business Cases?
- How Do I Find Business Databases?
- How Do I Find Canadian Annual Reports?
- How Do I Find Financial Ratios?
- How Do I Find Industry Reports?
- How Do I Find Market Share?
Need further assistance? Contact Jeannie An or check the MBA Bulletin for updated weekly consultation hours.