Throughout the month of November, CPD is excited to hosting virtual MBA Alumni Coffee Breaks! These one-hour networking sessions provide DeGroote alumni an opportunity to share their career journey with 10 – 15 business students.
The Q&A format of these coffee breaks provides students and the alumnus the opportunity to engage in meaningful conversations.
- Tuesday, November 10 – Maryanne Chantler, McKinsey & Company
- Thursday, November 12
- Elissa Ridell, Coconut Software
- Kerry Oliver, Canada Goose
- Tuesday, November 17 – Ibsar Hasjmi, PepsiCo.
- Wednesday, November 18 – Nav Nanwa, Loblaws
- Thursday, November 19 – Joshua Rodrigues, RBC
- Monday, November 23 – Jason Weshler, Siemens Health
- Tuesday, November 24
- Stephen Charko, Telemetry
- Stephanie Holko, ArcelorMittal Dofasco
- Thursday, November 26 – Aliyah Mohamed, PwC
More sessions to come, please check OSCARplus for the full event schedule and registration.