Enter the spring-summer term living wholeheartedly while accepting your gifts, imperfections, and areas of growth as clues to your authentic self. Practice self-compassion and mindfulness during these challenging times of uncertainty.
- Mindfulness and self-care practices
- Reflective exercises to discover more of who you are
- Attention to your dreams and what they are telling you about yourself
- Treating yourself with kindness and respect, letting go of comparison and self-criticism
- Exploring how to say no to that which is not you
- Struggle as a path to bravery, kindness, wisdom, and resilience
- A chance to share ideas for authentic living with others who are asking similar questions.
The course includes weekly 50 minute online workshops with interactive group exercises, self-awareness and mindfulness practices to try at home, and an online meeting with a staff coach. You will be guided in practicing daily mindfulness exercises in your own time and submit a short weekly reflection about your experiences of these exercises.
A completion certificate will be granted for participating in the full 5 weeks and staff coaching session.
Open to all students. You do not need to have completed Series 1.0-2.0 to benefit from this Course.