Hosted on the second Thursday of every month, this is a mutual support group for students who are experiencing loss or anticipatory grief. This group is a safe and confidential space for sharing experiences of grief while respecting each other’s questions, feelings, viewpoints, or spirituality as it relates to each person’s healing process.
Find support through: facilitated reflective exercises, education about grief and loss, peer sharing and support, creative exercises, mindfulness and self-compassion based exercises.
- Thursday, September 10 | 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 8 | 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 12 | 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 10 | | 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Please e-mail your name, phone number and address of where you will be located during the meeting to Marybeth Leis Druery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: You must be located within Canada at time of meeting to take part in this therapeutic group.
For more information, please visit the Open Circle website.