You’re invited to register for a virtual workshop with MBA Wellness Counsellor Deena Dulabh on Wednesday, June 1.
Workshop Description: We have all been called on to support peers, family members, and friends, as they navigate complex and emotional situations. It can be difficult to know how to support these conversations and you may feel guilt when prioritizing your own emotional and physical well-being.
This workshop will cover:
- Guiding principles to navigate peer-to-peer support conversations
- The approach of low-impacting discussions
- Tools and activities appropriate to support the healing process
- Strategies to deal with increased stress and uncertainty
- Tips and tools to show emotional support
Wednesday, June 1
Time: 6 – 7 p.m. (ET)
Register by: Friday, May 27