Are you interested in learning more about a CPA career at PwC Canada? The GTA & SWO Campus Talent Acquisition Team will be hosting information sessions and networking to meet our applicants virtually! We’ll be talking about our summer conferences and job opportunities in 2022!
Our 1-hour sessions will give you insight into our firm culture, and how you can create your future at PwC Canada and an overview of our application process, key dates, and helpful tips.
Info Session Dates & Times (in Eastern Standard Time)
- Monday March 8 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday March 10 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Monday March 15 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Tuesday March 16 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday March 23 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Friday March 26 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Networking Dates & Time (in Eastern Standard Time)
- Friday March 12 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Friday March 19 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday March 30 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm
What you need to know:
- To apply, please submit your response by Friday March 12, 2021, 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time).
- Please select only ONE information session and ONE networking session that you’d like to attend based on your availability.
- Remember, you’ll be asked to apply to just ONE role in our Talent Academy and Discover campaign (you may indicate 2nd and 3rd office preference in this application).
- This is an INVITE-ONLY event and is targeted toward students interested in pursuing a role in one of our CPA lines of service in 2022. If you’re selected, you’ll be contacted prior to the event with more details.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual