The Royal Roads Design Thinking Challenge is a virtual event for Business Undergrads who want to contribute to societal good and learn design thinking. Apply to join Professor Linda Stockton and the McMaster University team to work with civic leaders to address a real-world design challenge.
- Gain mastery in design thinking; advance your innovation acumen
- Work with a live client to contribute to a project that will benefit society
- Be mentored by judges who are industry professionals
- $10, 000 in prizes
January 16 and February 15-18
- Where: Virtual
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including
- Letter of interest
- Degree audit or transcript
- Winter Course Schedule
- Application deadline: 4 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23
Space is limited – don’t miss the opportunity to work collaboratively, share knowledge, and build on the ideas of your teammates at the Royal Roads Design Thinking Challenge!