Satori’s 2018 Conference “Disrupt the Status Quo”
Disruption is everywhere! Technology is the most highlighted disruptor with Bitcoin, self-driving cars and Uber high on the list. But disruption comes in all shapes and sizes and is not only happening in the technology space.
Organizations need to also look at talent as the value creator it is, and link talent to strategy. This means looking at retraining and reskilling to meet future needs and working in an agile manner to be more efficient.
Innovation needs to be on the top of every organization’s list. Understanding what it truly means to be innovative and setting aside time to allow employees to innovate rather than being mired in legacy processes and the status quo is important to get ahead of the disruption or, better still, become the disruptor.
There is also disruption in the leadership space. Will the leadership competencies required today be the same tomorrow? Rethinking what we need from our leaders is paramount to dodging disruption.
This year we will focus on providing information and tools to our participants to be better prepared to weather the waves of disruption. To think ahead and prepare their organizations to not just survive but to thrive. Whether it is leveraging social media, enhancing your sales culture with higher service, transforming your corporate culture, or finding the inner energy to be successful…you will find it all at this year’s conference.
- Dan Pontefract – Chief Envisioner – Telus, Author, Thinker, Professional Speaker
- Dan Coulter – CEO, Concentra Bank
- Michelle Cederberg – Professional Speaker, Author, Coach
- Carolyn Byer – HR Leader, Microsoft Canada
- Ian Turner – Principal, Sydcam Marketing Communications
- Mike Neill – President, ServiStar
- Jennifer Long – Certified Master Coach, Management: Possible
- Dan Coldwell – Chief Marketing and Communications Relations Officer, PACE Credit Union
- Sani Verrecchia – CEO, Satori Consulting inc.