Dig Insights is an innovative and award-winning market research company based in Toronto. Started in 2010, Dig continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and is considered one of the most innovative insights companies globally. In line with its core values and commitment to diversity and inclusion, it is offering two scholarships to Canadian students who identify with the BIPOC community.
The purpose of the Dig-BIPOC Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship is to recognize and reward exceptional post-secondary students who are interested in pursuing a career in consumer insights.
For more information on the application process and eligibility requirements, please visit:
What you need to know:
- Two scholarships are available
- Each scholarship is in the amount of $4,000 (CAN)
- Scholarship recipients will receive a 3-month offer of paid internship. This internship can be done remotely
- Applications are open until Friday, March 25
- For more information on the application process and eligibility requirements, visit diginsights