While this situation continues to unfold, remember that we are all in this together. Here are some self-care tips from Student Accessibility Services:
- Make time to take care of yourself. It is an uncertain time for everyone, including you. Remember to take it day by day and do the best you can to help yourself and others.
- Regular exercise to manage stress is important. So is getting adequate rest and sleep and maintaining good nutrition.
- Curb how much news you watch daily and take some time to decompress.
- Check-in with a friend, colleague, or family member through phone, text, skype, etc.
Looking for more support?
- The Student Wellness Centre has shared a collection of supplementary methods of managing your mental health and ways to get non-urgent help outside of clinic hours. The full list of resources can be found on the Student Wellness Centre website.
- Good2Talk: 1-866-925-5454 (free professional and confidential support for all students in Ontario).
- RealCampus: Text 647-494-8383 or call 1-877-390-7325 for support through counselling or consultation.