Spring registration for 2IN0 (Last Offerring)!
Thinking about 2IN0 the Career Development Course? Here’s what you need to know!
*This is the last offering, prior to the Fall 2019 admission process, for the 2020/2021 Commerce Internship Program.
Pre-Requisite to the Commerce Internship Program:
- This course must be successfully completed in order to apply to the Commerce Internship Program in Fall term of Level 3.
- In addition to successful completion of COMMERCE 2IN0, students will be required to have a minimum 7.0 cumulative GPA by end of Summer, Level 2 to be eligible for the Commerce Internship Program.
The Career Development course is designed to equip students with the tools necessary to successfully participate in summer, internship and full time job searches.
Topics include: skills assessment, resume and cover letter development, interview skills, networking, job search strategies and business etiquette
Commerce 2IN0 Details
- This is a zero unit course that you take in addition to your regular course load
- The class runs for 5 weeks (total of 10 hours) – see MOSAIC for specific dates. Attendance at all 5 classes is mandatory to pass the class.
- Class sizes will be no more than 36 students and will be facilitated by a CPD Relationship Manager and multiple Career Mentors
- Students each receive 50 personalized business cards upon completion of the course
- Cost to participate: $175
Register for this course on MOSAIC
If you have any questions, please contact the CPD team at email@example.com